Friday, September 9, 2011

Witness Report Final Draft

Name: Mike Smith


Date of incident: February 18th 2011


Approximate time: It was between 2 and 3 am. Friday morning


location of accident: intersection of Main Street and College Avenue


Where were you when you saw the accident occur: I was walking on the side walk approaching College Avenue maybe about 30 ft. back when the accident occurred.


Were there any special conditions e.g. snow, rain sleet, fog: No


Approximate speed (m.p.h.): I would have to say about 60 maybe faster.


Were there any obstructions to the divers view: No


Who do you consider at fault: The driver of the SUV


Describe in depth what you remember before, during, or after the incident: I saw the smaller car had its turn single on, and I she was taking a left onto main street. I am positive she has the green light I was walking toward the back of her car, then out of no where a big SUV speed past me and slammed into the smaller car as it had slowed down to make the turn. The SUV hit the small car so hard that the smaller car rolled until it stopped in the ditch. It all happened so fast that I didn’t know where anyone was and if they were ok. I immediately called 911 and then went to go see if the were okay. There was a lady that was ejected from her vehicle I think it was the smaller car. Then soon the police arrived.


No comments:

Post a Comment